Pivot Animation Collab 3 Pivot Animation Collab 3

twas good

little bit was cut off from the background, but it was still great this is what we get for 7 months of work XD

Tarboy Tarboy

very good

very good solid animation, at the start however i noticed that at the start the panning efect seemed to shake back and forth and the background kind of mucked up i don't know if someone else has said this or not but it not very notciable.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

this series gets better and better

you can see a huge improvement from your firts madness combat and this one, there is a ton more action and it looks way cooler plus its so smooth. but Hank fuinally gets a chainsaw and no zombies what was the point lol jk

Error Message Error Message

Nice

It was very fun to have a conversation with an error....mad eme feel like I have friends.

It must have taken some perservance to finish this, it takes quite a while just to finish it so I congragulate you for putting such as large amount of effort into a simple error.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Amazing

this is probably the hardest time I've ever had in a point and click game, the dark atmosphere of the game also made me think that as soon as I turned away someone was going to shank me. the one thing that creeked me out the most was that thing you see through the window at the beggining and the end, you know it'c coming but it still surprises you.

I enjoyed the fact that you gave the clues for the puzzles without being completely direct.

I congragulate you on making me almost crap myself

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Great game

2 of my favorite games combined into one, I didn't really see how this game worked at first but once I understood itit was amazingly fun, I can't wait to see the games you have in store from this small version